Madirakshi Loves Young Rebel Star

Small screen actress Madirakshi, who is enjoying tremendous stardom for her role as Sita in TV serial 'Siya Ke Ram' on Star Plus had a fan moment with none other than Young Rebel Star Prabhas.

She got the golden chance to meet Prabhas while she was shooting vanvas scene in RFC,Hyderabad where Prabhas too was shooting for Baahubali 2 in Rajamouli's direction.


Madirakshi speaking to scribes said "Everyone from the show has actually got a chance to go and meet the actor multiple times. When I got to know that the vanity that was next to mine belonged to him (Prabhas), I made an attempt to go and meet him in person,"

She revealed "To my surprise he was very well aware about 'Siya Ke Ram' and also knew about me and what role I am playing in the show. The meeting lasted for few minutes but I had a great time talking about our work. What was even more touching was that when fans, who had come to take a photograph with me requested Prabhas to join, he happily obliged,"

No comments