Tollywood Character Artist Subbaraju drinks only Wine, Not a Drug Addict

Tollywood Character Artist Subbaraju confirmed that he received notices from Enforcement Officials asking him to appear for questioning from 11 AM to 1 PM on July 21st. He, however, claims being shocked over the notice issued to him.

Subbaraju: 'I had no clue why notices were issued to Me. It's shocking! I am a vegetarian and health-conscious person. I would only drink Wine occasionally. I don't know why drug racket kingpin Kelvin had my phone number in his call list. Neither I consume drugs nor met him. Even people who are close to Me in real life received notices. In fact, None of them were drug addicts. I will attend the questioning as I respect the system and untimely truth will come out'.

The Actor informed Movie Artistes Association (MAA) about the notice he received from the Investigative Sleuths. He received critical acclaim for his performance in films such as 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' and 'Duvvada Jagannadham'.

No comments